Build a Better Bulletin with Art & Media Portal
Watch one or all of our recorded webinars in the Building a Better Bulletin Series to help you make your parish vibrant.
How to Build Your Bulletin Faster
Simple tips and tricks for gathering art and content for your bulletin.
- Locate and download covers, scripture verse, reading, clip art and text reflections by week
- Search for inspirational art & content
- Learn to use the new all-in-one liturgy guide
How to Create a Vibrant Bulletin Cover
Learn how to freshen up your bulletin with three new cover templates.
- Locate and download your cover art for the week
- Choose your bulletin cover template
- Adjust art to fit the template
Links to download the cover templates are below.
Additional material from Session 2: How to Create a Vibrant Bulletin Cover
Choose one of the links to download the cover templates presented in Session 2 of the Building a Better Bulletin Webinar series. If you are in the Mideastern division and print your bulletin through our Cleveland facility, please select the bottom link with “Margin 5”. For everyone else please select the top link.
Your Internet will download a zip file with all three Publisher templates. Click here for help opening a zip file.