There is a reason that, here at LPi, we've been at the forefront of bulletin and newsletter publishing since 1972: it's our commitment to high-quality customer service, and creating lifetime relationships. We are always just a phone call away from giving you the assistance or reassurance you need. We have numerous resources and systems in place to walk you through any issues you may be having, including:
- Software setup and support—we use the software you are most comfortable with, including Microsoft Publisher 2007, InDesign, Quark, Microsoft Word, Camera Ready, and LPi Express, our own software that further simplifies the process of creating and submitting your bulletin to us for printing.
- One-on-one training—we make sure you understand what you need to know to produce a quality, engaging publication before your first issue goes to print.
- Seminars—we offer seminars around the country on a variety of topics for your editors and staff.
- GoToAssist—a software program we utilize that allows us to actually see your computer screen, and take it over if necessary, when you call in to discuss questions you have with creating your publication. We can actually demonstrate what you need to do, for you, as we talk you through it over the telephone. Log onto it here.
- Professional design artists—available for helpful tips or complete publication makeovers.
- Art & Media Portal—our online library of over 20,000 pieces of clip art, Lectionary reflections, children's resources and more, including weekly photo covers and special seasonal covers.
- Hardbound book—of each year's bulletins provided to keep for your reference.
Contact your local office to start receiving the best support in the industry, today!