Think ahead to avoid last-minute worries
LPi is closed on Memorial Day (May 27), so some publication transmittal schedules are adjusted; please refer to your 2013 Resource Calendar. If you don't have access to your calendar, you can download it from Art & Media Portal if your six-digit account number starts with:
- 01, 02, or 05, download the Central Region version
- 03, 04, or 06, download the Eastern Region version
- 14 or 15, download the Mideast version
Please keep an eye on your Resource Calendar over the next several weeks for upcoming holiday closings and early transmittal dates – July 4 is the next holiday affecting transmittal dates.
If your parish is in or near a vacation destination, attendance may rise, so adjust your quantities accordingly. Similarly, if attendance slows for you during the summer months, you may want to decrease your quantities or consider combining weeks into a single bulletin. If you’re taking a vacation, you can even submit your bulletin early!
Be sure to remind your members that even on their summer vacations, they can still access the latest bulletins and newsletters on Seek And Find. They simply type your church or organization's ZIP code in the Seek bar and select it from the results.
Special covers for June and more
A memorial cover for the Oklahoma tornado is on Art & Media Portal now, and can be found by searching "tornado." Other recent additions to Art & Media Portal include:
- June covers are now available for the Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ, the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, confirmation, and Father's Day. You can find any of the covers by searching the name of the feast or celebration.
- In addition to World Youth Day resources from the Society for the Propagation of the Faith, LPi has secured permission to distribute the official logos of World Youth Day in Rio de Janeiro, July 23-28, 2013. They can be found on Portal by searching "World Youth Day."
- LPi has partnered with Catholic Relief Services (CRS) and Catholic Charities to make their You Did It for Me campaign resources available on Portal. View the latest reflections by searching "You Did It for Me."
- Independence Day covers are also available—set your summer bulletins in motion!
Claim your Seek And Find listing today
The new SeekAndFind.com is live, so if you haven’t claimed your listing yet, now is the time to do so. The site is now much faster, and boasts features like quicker, smarter, and more intuitive search capabilities; easier links to your latest publication; enhanced benefits for the advertisers that sponsor your publications; and simpler, in-line editing of your Profile page.
If you previously claimed your listing page on the old Seek And Find, your old username and password still work. Visit the new and improved version today to see how much easier it is to make your Seek And Find listing page a resource for your organization and its members.
If you haven't already, be sure to Claim Your Listing so you'll receive the Seek And Find 5, a monthly 5-minute update to make the most of your listing. This month’s Seek And Find 5 offers tips on how to create or update your listing name and description to ensure you’re found in a search. Don't miss it.
LPi wishes to thank all print customers who submitted photos for consideration in the 2014 Resource Calendars, which will be delivered with your October 27 bulletins as noted in your Resource Calendar.
Because LPi prints bulletins and newsletters for a diverse mix of churches, synagogues, and community centers, we want our calendars to reflect diversity. You helped us ensure all our customers will be well represented—we received so many beautiful photos that narrowing the selection down to just the 12 needed will be a tough task. Stay tuned to see which photos made it in!