We've got over 30,000 reasons to check out Art & Media Portal!
Pay a visit to Art & Media Portal and you'll discover thousands of items to communicate your message and spruce up your publication, all offered free of charge for our publishing customers. Even though the selection is vast, when you log on you'll first see just the items that apply to this week, and if you don't see what you need, the entire collection is searchable by keyword.
New items are posted each week so the collection always stays fresh. However, the traditional favorites continue to remain available. In the collection you'll find:
- At least two new bulletin covers posted each week. In two color formats and three sizes, each contains a quote from Sunday's Scripture and a beautiful photo to highlight the message.
- Gospel reflections in English and Spanish, Q&As on Catholic faith topics, and illustrated reflections from our own Father Flood all bring home the message of the Gospels.
- Illustrations of all three Sunday readings, preformatted quotes from the Sunday Gospel in English and Spanish, and a chart of readings for the week make it easy for your bulletin editor to add reference to the Sunday Scripture each week.
- Your DRE will appreciate Growing with the Gospel, weekly children's bulletins providing puzzles, lessons, and coloring pages themed on Sunday's Gospels. Available at the appropriate reading level for kindergarten and first grades, or second and third grades.
- Enough seasonal and special event clip art to fill any white space or highlight any article included in your bulletin, newsletter, website, flyer, or poster is available in a variety of color formats to fit your printing capability.
Get started with a free sample account. You'll receive authorization—and full access—within two business days.
If LPi prints your bulletin or newsletter, you already have access to Art & Media Portal. Call your local service center, or use the contact us form on this site, to find out what your username and password is. Not sure who to call? Use the Contact Us form on the right and we'll let you know.