On the morning of March 22, 2016, WeConnect suffered a brief outage. The system was down for a little more than an hour. Our IT team quickly identified the source of the problem and immediately worked to restore service. The outage occured roughly between 8:30am CDT and 9:45am CDT. There was no loss of data due to this outage and service has been fully restored. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your understanding and patience.
How to Purchase a domain
- Go to www.domains.4lpi.com
- In the Search box type in a domain you would like to purchase. Click search.
- Once there is a domain of your liking. Click select to add to your shopping cart.
- Click checkout. Here you will need to Sign in to place your order or create an account.
How to Renew your domain
- Go to www.domains.4lpi.com
- Click my account (located in the upper right hand corner)
- Hover over manage orders. Click on List/Search orders.
- Your domain should now appear. Click on your domain name.
- Scroll down next to Domain Registration there is a button to click renew.
With our recently upgraded toolbar the Copy and Paste features now conflict with the way most browsers will allow you to use them. You can easily accomplish these same tasks doing the following:
- Hold down the control button on your keyboard and hit the “C” button. This will copy any highlighted text.
- Next hold down the control button on your keyboard and hit the “V” button. This will paste that highlighted text wherever you position your mouse.
After you do this a few times, you will become an expert. To learn more about why browsers have begun to restrict this feature follow this link to a great article on the subject: http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/columnist/2014/04/13/copy-and-paste-in-google-docs/7568661/
Make sure to take time to check out the all the new features in our latest upgrade, especially our new “Faith” theme. We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you.
On January 25, LPi releases the newest updates to the WeConnect Admin Panel
Live webinar training available
Learn about these new features – we’ll also answer any other questions you may have.
LPi is dedicated to providing you with an easy-to-use and up-to-date resource to build your vibrant parish. PLUS these updates are included with your WeConnect subscription.
The NEW features include:
NEW! Dynamic Faith Theme — Upgrade your site with this beautiful new theme, which allows you to customize the background with your own image.
- Upgraded Toolbar — TinyMCE, insert widget, and Bible verse usability and function are now running on the most up-to-date versions.
Improved Table Functionality — Now you can easily insert and delete rows and columns without deleting the existing table.
- Enhanced Login Bar — Easily create or edit pages, blog posts, events, and photo events with easy to access “Create” and “Edit” buttons when logged in.
Navigation Updates — “About Us” can now be found under “Settings,” and “WeShare & WeGather” can now be found under “Online Giving.”
- Design Menu Updated — Home Page Layout, Themes, and header and background option images are now found under the “Design” menu option.
- Refreshed User Interface — We’ve made it easier to navigate and complete your tasks with a cleaner and more streamlined design.
- Need Help Updated — New links are available to view our videos, Becoming Dynamic, Structure & Content, and RSS Feeds.
- Added link — “Brought to you by LPi” link is now in the manage and sign on pages.
More questions? Contact us at lpiconnections@4LPi.com.