LPi's history is deeply rooted in supporting parishes. While we have expanded our customer base to support an ever growing variety of communities, you'll still find superior support and expertise developed exclusively for churches.
A wide selection of formats, color options, and advertising support levels makes it easy to design the right bulletin for your church. Our training and customer service ensure you can create that bulletin professionally and on time—every time.
- Full-color, two-color, and black-and-white printing available.
- Any number of pages—even a different number of pages for different times of the year.
- Perforations and half-pages are perfect for tear-off “refrigerator” postings that can include calendars, contact lists, or any other information you want to encourage your members to keep for future reference.
- Submit your cover with your publication—a few days in advance, not weeks. Change it every week, or not—it’s your choice.
- Short turnaround means your publication is often printed and on the delivery truck the same day you transmit it to us.
- On-time delivery is our priority. You and your volunteers won’t be waiting for the boxes to arrive.
- Automatically, your publication is posted to SeekAndFind.com so your members can read their bulletin online.
High-quality paper and printing
- LPi Express, our exclusive prepress software, makes transmitting your publication uncomplicated and straightforward—as easy as sending to the printer in your office.
- A variety of printing options and styles means you receive the look and quality you need.
- Eco-friendly purchasing practices—we buy paper from vendors who are concerned about our planet.