Installing a New LPi Express Client
Updates to the LPi Express Client may cause issues with old versions of LPi Express. We’ve provided quick and easy instructions for installing a new LPi Express Client:
- Click here to go to the LPi Express Client Download site.
- You will have to choose which region you are from. Please note the account numbers and use them as your guide.
- When you click on the appropriate download site, choose to download the Windows or Macintosh Client file.
- Click on the file. If using Internet Explorer, choose to Run the file. Once the file is locally downloaded, run the file again. If using Chrome or Firefox, choose to Save the file. You can then click on the file once it has downloaded and Run it.
- Choose your language and click to accept and install the program.
Once the program is installed, you can close the website, close LPi Express (if it opened for you) and upload your bulletin the same as always.
You may receive the following error message saying, “Product already installed.” Click Yes to continue uninterrupted.
YOUR LPi EXPRESS LOG-IN
Your log-in is your email address and a unique password. If you do not know your password or it isn’t working, please call your local support center. Check the Stay signed in box to avoid being logged out.
When you use LPi Express to upload your bulletin each week, it is readied for posting onto your Parishes Online website. It sometimes may take 24-48 hours before your bulletin posts onto Parishes Online. At the worst case, sometimes the bulletins won’t post online until the end of day Friday.
Your Parishes Online account is initially set to post immediately by default, which means your publication will post to Parishes Online right after you submit. There are options to delay the posting, including setting the publications to post on Saturday or Sunday as well.
Claiming your Parishes Online listing will allow greater control and flexibility in when your bulletin or newsletter will post. Claiming the listing also allows you the ability to add documents and customize some features of your Parishes Online site.
If you need additional help with Parishes Online, please contact your local print facility.
If you are interested in creating a simple, fully customized website for your organization without having to know any coding or programming, LPi offers a custom church website service called WeConnect. Click here for more information.