Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Manage Users in the Database?
Manage Users allows you to email a user directly, change an email address or reset a password, remove a user, edit Giving Account Settings, or manage a Giving Account.
Edit Contact Information
- Click on a username to edit contact information or manage the account.
- When the page opens, edit any of the appropriate fields as necessary.
- When finished click Save Changes.
Manage Giving Account
- When within a user’s account, under the Giving section, click Scheduled to view and edit their recurring schedule or update their payment source.
- Choose the Donate tab to set up a one-time or recurring donation on behalf of your member. Make sure to check the Authorize Transaction check box to authorize the change.
- When finished click Save.
Reset a Password
- When within a user’s account, click the Reset Password button in the top right corner of the page.
- Click Reset Password to confirm that you would like to reset their password and WeShare will send instructions on resetting the password to the user’s email address.
Remove a User
You can remove a user when within a user’s account by clicking the Remove User button. The user is not permanently removed. You can reinstate the user at any time, however, any Recurring Donations that were previously set up will be deleted once the user is removed. To view users who have been removed, be sure to choose the Removed option within the User Status drop down-menu at the top of the Manage Users page.
How Do I Submit a Donor Refund Request?
All refund requests are processed through the LPi Finance Department. Please allow 7-10 business days for the refund to reach your user’s account. To process your request, please email your Engagement Manager the following information:
- Name, City, and State of the parish or organization
- First and last name of the user who has requested the refund
- Transaction date
- Refund amount
Once we receive the information we’ll be in touch as soon as possible!