Flash is Being Retired!
WeShare is proud to announce the release of our new and advanced administrative portal! Complete with new features and a focus on helping administrators navigate through reporting content, our latest release includes an exciting twist — there is no more Flash! Click here for more details.
Sending Publications for Binding
Select a topic from the left sidebar. If you cannot find an answer, or for immediate support, contact your Engagement Manager. For information regarding WeShare’s data security, view our PCI Compliance.
Are you a donor? Visit our Donor Support.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Enter Donations for Donors?
The Rapid Transaction Entry function allows a church or organization to quickly enter in a donation on behalf of a donor without having them create a donor account of their own. This feature instead creates an account for them and is especially useful if your church or organization receives pledge cards from your donors.
Note: This feature is only available for collections. The Rapid Transaction Entry cannot be used for event payments.
- Log in to your WeShare site using your email address and personal password.
- Click on the Admin button to access the administrative Control Panel.
- Go to the Giving Management toolbar and click on the Rapid Transaction Entry icon.
- Select the Collection the donor has chosen to support from the drop-down menu.
- Enter in the donor’s personal information. Required fields are indicated by an asterisk. Note: E-mail address is not a required field, but it is strongly advised.
- Enter in the donor’s payment type and account information.
- Indicate whether the donor is making a One Time or Recurring donation from the drop down menu. For recurring donations, select the frequency of the donation.
- Enter a Transaction Comment if needed and click Next to proceed to the confirmation screen.
- Confirm the transaction information, check the I Agree box and click Next to complete.
How Do I Manage Users in the Database?
Manage Users allows you to email a user directly, change an email address or reset a password, remove a user, edit Giving Account Settings, or manage a Giving Account.
Edit Contact Information
- Click on a user name to edit contact information or manage the account.
- In the window that opens, edit any of the appropriate fields as necessary.
- To edit the email address, click Change Email Address from the top row of buttons in this window. You will get a smaller box to enter the new email address twice. Click OK to save the changes. Please note: When an email address in WeShare is changed, that user will need to use the new email to log into the website.
- When you have finished editing a user’s contact information, click OK to save the changes.
Manage Giving Account
- Click on the Giving Account Settings tab to enter a user’s Envelope ID #, or view the Giving History.
- Choose the Click to Manage Giving button to walk the user through setting up a one-time or recurring donation, or to help set up or edit a new Source of Funds.
- To edit/change a donors Source of Funds, click on the Recurring Transactions button.
- When you have finished editing a user’s Giving Account, click OK to save the changes.
Reset a Password
- Click on a user’s name in the Manage Users icon.
- Click the Reset Password button in the top right corner of the window.
- Click Yes to confirm that you would like to reset their password, and WeShare will send instructions on resetting the password to the user’s email address.
Remove a User
You can remove a user in the Manage Users icon by clicking the Remove User button. When you remove users, they are not permanently removed. You can reinstate them at any time, however, any Recurring Donations that a user has set up will be deleted once the user is removed. To view users who have been removed, be sure to choose the Removed option in the Status drop down-menu at the top of the Manage Users page.
How Do I Submit a Donor Refund Request?
All refund requests are processed through the LPi Finance Department. Please allow 7-10 business days for the refund to reach your user’s account. To process your request, please email your Engagement Manager the following information:
- Name, City, and State of the parish or organization
- First and last name of the user who has requested the refund
- Transaction date
- Refund amount
Once we receive the information we’ll be in touch as soon as possible!
How Do Members Sign Up and Donate?
WeShare used to require members to set up an account before they made a donation. Today, anyone can easily create an account and donate to a giving opportunity at the same time.
- From the main WeShare page, your member simply clicks on the collection they wish to give to.
- Your member then clicks to set up a Recurring or One-Time donation and selects a recurrence pattern.
- Your member fills out all of their payment and contact information on a single form.
- Once the information is filled out, the donation will be finalized and the account will be created. They will receive a Success notification and a welcome e-mail, receipt, and login information will sent to the e-mail address provided.
Donor InstructionsRETURNING DONORS NEW DONORS