In this video, we’ll show you how to easily log in to your WeShare account, explore the Admin Dashboard, and teach you how to manage and customize WeShare settings.
- Log into your account using your unique WeShare credentials.
- Click the New Admin button on the right-hand side to access the dashboard.
- If you are the admin of multiple accounts, you can now view a listing of your sites by visiting manage.WeShare.org and entering your WeShare credentials (the select accounts page will only display accounts for which you have authorization).
Introduction to the Dashboard
- Find the title of your site and WeShare account number at the top of the admin dashboard.
- The left-hand navigation will take you to different sections of the site:
- Users: Manage accounts, send an email message, and import/export user lists.
- Giving: Manage Collections, Second Collections, and Events.
- Reports: Run reports with activity data for giving opportunities and donors.
- Financial Messages: Get insight into donations that may have declined due to expired credit cards or insufficient funds.
- Engagement: Use our library of resources and materials.
- Settings: View or make changes to the general set-up of your WeShare site and your account such as site name or logo updates, color schemes, communication, bank accounts, sharing, and exports.