If you are visiting this page, you may be hearing for the first time that ParishPay.com has transitioned to a new online giving system – WeShare.
Similar to ParishPay, WeShare allows parishes to receive online gifts and give their parishioners a safe and easy way to do so. You are still able to set up recurring donations and manage your online giving accounts.
Access your Account
If you gave online through ParishPay, the work of transferring your account to WeShare is done. The next step will be to verify your existing account information.
To do so, visit the ParishPay link on your church website to securely verify your account. You’ll need some information on hand:
- Your ParishPay Username
- Last 4 digits of the bank account or credit card used for ParishPay
- You’ll also need ONE of the following:
- Your email registered with ParishPay OR
- A collection name and a specific amount you donated in the last 6 months
If you’ve never donated online before, signing up is easy!
- Visit your church website and click “Give Online.”
- Click on the collection you wish to donate to.
- Click Recurring Donation, then enter your donation amount and frequency.
Once you’ve added your account information, donations will automatically deduct from your account. It’s that easy!
We believe that vibrant churches matter. Over nearly five decades, we’ve helped thousands of parishes across the country intentionally communicate with their parishioners, grow their engagement, and advance a stewardship way of life. We’ve embraced technological changes to better serve the emerging needs of the Catholic Church in the modern world. Our full suite of services provides digital tools, print products, and stewardship coaching. Our passion is to help our customers change the world, one parishioner at a time.
Learn more about LPi